Giving you reliable performance with fast adjustability, RiverTek® 2 Boa® Wading Boots for men from Simms® make it easier for you to enjoy your favorite fishing stream. Providing long-lasting durability and protection, this boot combines waterproof synthetic leather, scratch rubber, and molded TPU skid plates in high wear areas to give anglers durable, easy to clean uppers. A CleanStream™ design, these performance uppers also feature minimal exposed stitching for unwanted organisms to latch onto for transport to another waterway. A sure fit without pressure points comes from the boot's Boa Lacing System, a specialized design you operate with just one hand. Partial neoprene linings inside the boot provide warmth and cushioning, as well as making the boot easier to slip on or off. Built on the StreamTread™ platform, the RiverTek 2 Boa delivers comfort and performance in and out of the water. This specialized base combines a die-cut, full coverage TPU retention plate for rigidity and cleat retention with cushioning EVA midsoles for all day wading comfort. Molded TPU heel clips on top of the midsoles hold your heel in place and provide lateral stability for wading security, while the die-cut footbeds on top provide soft, cushioning comfort. Molded Vibram® Idrogrip® rubber outsoles feature 3 mm multi-directional lugs for great slip resistance on slick streambeds.
- Reliable, stream-conscious CleanStream boot design, and fast adjustment
- Boa Lacing System - easy, one-handed adjustment and no pressure points
- Durable waterproof synthetic leather, scratch rubber, and TPU uppers
- Partial neoprene linings
- StreamTread platform - specially designed base for comfort and performance
- Slip resistant Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsoles - 3 mm multi-directional lugs
Regular Price: $179.99. Sale Price: $119.00